Bitcoin & blockchain-based digital currencies represent a bold new phase in the history of money & banking. For the first time in generations, cryptocurrency participants have demonstrated a greater level of trust in the blockchain community than in the modern banker. Seeking a brighter future, enthusiasts leave behind banking standards of fraud protection, chargeback protection, password recovery, & many other conveniences not yet available in the realm of cryptocurrencies.
The nature of distributed ledger technology means that account balances and transaction histories are permanently recorded across potentially millions of devices. But interacting with the blockchain requires some level of technical sophistication & a fundamental understanding of cryptology. In lieu of these skills, one must utilize and trust one or more third party community partners as intermediaries or access points, to acquire, trade or sell cryptocurrencies, all without the safety-nets afforded by the modern banking system. It’s exciting to know that people are so tired of central banking that they’re more willing to trust each other instead of those who make managing and safeguarding money their life’s work.
One must understand - “Decentralized Currency” is not synonymous with “risk-free”. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. For most, this is the first time participants get to decide how and where to take chances, using one’s own judgement and feedback of the bright blockchain community to help light the path. Sadly, it doesn’t always work out for the consumer. As the market evolves and continues to learn from mistakes, development of new and better ways to reduce risks continually makes adopting blockchain technology easier.
Today, there is no risk-free method of engaging Bitcoin. Every path you consider has some degree of risk. From hot wallet providers to online exchanges used to trade alt-coins, one’s experience and understanding is the best form of protection. Knowledge is power in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. The consumer is advised to be informed before making a decisions on how to safely participate. Common mistakes include losing cold storage keys or wallet passwords, computer hard disk failures without backups, USB device failures, storing value on an exchange that gets hacked or goes bankrupt, and even using a wallet provider with buggy, unsecure or hackable code.
When we developed Cold Storage Coins, we took a hard look at these types of problems and developed what we believe to be the easiest & safest way to own Bitcoin.
But like every other cryptocurrency access point, there is also an element of trust involved in using Cold Storage Coins.
With Cold Storage Coins, the investment you make in our product equates to a one-time fee that mitigates many conventional cryptocurrency risks, lasting the entire time you own that cryptocurrency. It’s extremely rewarding for us to realize the significant value that our solution offers and its ability to flawlessly perform as stated. In fact, we are so confident in Cold Storage Coins, every coin we manufacture carries with it a 5-year warranty.
- We warrant that each Cold Storage Coin Wallet ID sticker matches the Private Key laser-etched on the coin’s surface, and that the private key will give you instant access to your investment.
- We warrant that the key-pair was generated from an offline, air-gapped computer, using community-audited code that is reviewed by our Managing Director prior to each production run.
- We warrant that each coin is minted to the highest quality standard, and contains the stated amount of investment-grade metal.
- We warrant that each coin is deeply laser-etched using state-of-the-art technology, tested to ensure its engraved data is visible for at least 5 years.
- We warrant that our production clean-room is devoid of cameras, phones, recording devices, and under constant security surveillance.
- We warrant that the systems used to laser-etch Cold Storage Coins are offline, and have never been connected to the internet.
- We warrant that every computer system is wiped clean after every production run, permanently destroying all data used in the creation of Cold Storage Coins.
- We warrant that our Managing Director is the only person authorized to initiate and complete every production run, ensuring adherence to protocol and destruction of production assets at completion.
But most important of all, we warrant that every known risk is considered, and every precaution is taken to ensure we flawlessly manufacture the highest quality product for you, our valued customer and trusted community partner, as together we forge the future of money.
EVERY COLD STORAGE COIN IS WARRANTED TO PERFORM AS PROMISED FOR 5 YEARS. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY CHALLENGE WHATSOEVER REDEEMING YOUR COLD STORAGE COIN VALUE.